Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!



















So, this was the first sunset of 2012 in my world and as I watched waves crash and attempted to capture some sort of justice for the moment, I found myself contemplating the journey of Daily Perspective in 2012.
Last year was a little bit scattered as a result of my breaking the habit of posting a photo every day.  But, honestly, I needed a break.  This year, I want to get back to more consistent posting because I have now fully recognized how beneficial it is.  However, I have no desire for this blog to be a stress in my life.  So, I am going to once again embrace the discipline of a daily photo blog, but leave all pressure, guilt and stress (that I mostly put on myself) at the door.  Finding this balance will be a challenge, but I intend to do it.
That said, I am taking January off to get my ducks in a row.  There may be a photo here or there, but consistent posting will start again in February or March.  Thank you again so much to all of my fabulous followers for your perspectives and support!
 I am so excited to see the new perspective that this year brings!

No comments: